Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Gifts from Celeste

Celeste made these 3 beautiful eggs for me with millinery roses,pearls and lace on top.Aren't they so pretty?The choc milk mix was so good!I love the hanging bunny I have her on my lamp now.Those chocs were the best.I had never had them before.The wind chime in pink is hanging in my kitchen window above my sink.Every time it chimes I am reminded of Celeste,It's like she is saying HELLO and I smile. The hose tag with roses she painted is just darling and last but not least is the most beautiful box with a victorian lady on the front.I love everything !Thank you so very much Celeste.If you would like to visit Celestes blog just click on her name in my PRH blog friends list.Have a wonderful Spring day! Jen






8 comments:

Sharon said...

Jen how pretty those eggs are that Celeste made. I have one of her little wooden house tags also, it's so pretty I keep mine in my studio as a reminder of her. Miss her so much.

Miss Rhea said...

Everything is so pretty Jen !! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Jen! Everything from Celeste is so pretty!! I love it all!!

I am so excited to get the bunny I bought from you :)

Love ya lots!
Amy

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Wow, Celeste has done it again! Just the perfect gifts to spoil you with, Jen!

Hope you have a wonderful Easter!

So glad you are blogging again!!

Big Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

vickie said...

Hi Jen, those eggs are beautiful.
Don't you just love Celeste's work.
Great swap!

Shirl said...

Very nice gifts from Celeste. It's all so pretty Jen.
Love Mom
Shirls Rose Cottage

Bertie said...

Celeste is just sooooo talented. We all miss her a lot! I was lucky enough to be her swap partner for Valentine's day so I know just how thrilled you are!

Bertie
Aunt May's Cottage

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Jen, so glad you like your swap items. I certainly love all the pretties you sent me and also smile when I enjoy each and everyone. Just stopping by to wish you a very Happy Easter with your family.
Hugs,
Celestina
La Rea Rose