Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pink Sat May 9 2009

Happy Pink Saturday!Pink Saturday,is hosted by Beverly of How Sweet The Sound.Click on her link to visit with other pink sat posters.




Hi Thanks for stopping by for another pink sat. I so over slept today.So sorry I am late. Today I wanted to show you 2 baby vases I found.The pink one I bought about 5 years ago and paid 40.00 for it, the blue one I found recently for 99 cents.What a big price range. I love the image on the front of them.My grandmother had scrap books full of cards with images just like theses. I am drawn to this era from looking at book after book of hers....I hope you have a very nice weekend.Its raining off and on here.The sun is trying to shine through those clouds.We had about 9 days of rain ,school even closed because of flooding. Power was out for the entire day, thurs. Which led for a really boring day.LOL Have a wonderful weekend.Hugs,Jen


17 comments:

Connie said...

Hi sweetpea, happy pink saturday and hope you are well! Hoping ya get fast internet soon.
xxoo,
Connie

Debby said...

Such sweet pinks, love them.
Happy Pink Saturday.
Debby

♥Mimi♥ said...

Such a l♥vely post for Pink Saturday. This is the one day of the week when I get to visit some of the best blogs in cyberspace and indulge my passion for pink.

Happy Mother's Day. I wish you all the peace and joy that a day in celebration of motherhood can bring. You don't have to grow a baby in your womb to be a mother...all you have to do is to l♥ve a human being with compassion and tenderness.

Tara said...

How lucky that you found one pink and one blue! I hope the rain goes away for you soon. We had bad flooding here a year ago last December. It even closed down the main highway between Portland and Seattle for 3 days. It was a nightmare for a lot of people, lots of damage to homes and businesses. We were lucky! I hope you stay safe and dry. May sunny skies come your way!

Claudia said...

I love the baby vases - so sweet! Happy Pink Saturday!

Claudia said...

Love your pinks - Happy Pink Saturday!

Marie De Marco said...

wow! love them both. vintage images are great. thanks for sharing.
marie

Char said...

Now you have both and can split the differnce, great find for sure, Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Mothers Day too, Char

Robin said...

cute vases.....
Happy Mother's Day.
Have a most beautiful day.

Pearl said...

This is one of my favorite images also. Lucky you to have 2 of them cuties. Here's sending ya sunshine soon!

KatCollects said...

I love both of these planters, I have never seen any like them. Wishing you a Happy Mother's Day.
Kathy

Shirl said...

Hello Jen, Happy Pink Saturday! I just love the image on these baby vases! They do have that look of Mommom's baby books. I wish we still had them!
Love you, Mom
Shirls Rose Cotage

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day sweetie!! Miss you soooo much! Hope your day was perfect, you deserve to be spoiled rotten :)
Love ya,
Amy

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Jen, they are GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

Hi Jen,
Wow, It's been a while..hope you are doing well...missing you! Those baby vases are just darling, don't think I have ever seen any like them.

Are you busy w/Grad stuff?

Have a blessed week!
Lorena

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Jen, Love the vases. How wonderful you found the second one for 99 cents. Ilove the images from that era too.

Hope you had a nice Mother's Day.
Have a nice weekend and see you again soon.
Love ya, Celestina Marie

Susie Jefferson said...

My goodness - what were the odds on ever finding another one! How nice to have a matching pair.