Saturday, December 6, 2014

pink rose ornament

Welcome to my pink sat post.This ornament I have hand painted my roses and added rhinestones and a prism for extra sparkle while hanging on the tree.This beauty is on ebay.
Hand painted pale pink and white roses on red ornaments with white bows.
Aqua hand painted ornaments with hand painted roses and pink white polka dot bows.

 Lace heart hand painted and my roses also polka dots on back.
Perfume bottle with my hand painted roses on top and sides.Tied with a bow and millinery flowers roses.

pink hand painted ornaments with my roses and pink polka dot bow.

Thank you for stopping by this week hope you enjoyed it.Stop by HOW SWEET THE SOUND   to read more pink sat post.Thank you, Jen
I am also joing in with
http://romantichome.blogspot.com/2014/12/christmas-mantel-show-and-tell-friday.html

No comments: